Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believed on hollow earth?
 I was really interested regarding this theory, if another human was living below earth.

When I read some article that, earth is not a solid form, as what it taught, from the school. It was all about that, our is not exactly what really think it is. It was a totally, and mind blowing that a normal person could not easily accepted it. I even shared it to my closest friend, and what are thoughts on it. At first, they laugh hard, and said it's another nonsense of topic.

The further I research about it, the more I understand why it becomes a phenomenon. Because, the government itself conceal those reality, just to avoid massive confusion, and panics. Still, it must be confirm, so that people will learn about them, and the purpose of hiding themselves, from us.
The problem with this theory is that humans need vitamin D. This is something you can't get in the hollow earth. let's assume that the earth core can give you that. But then again issue of oxygen seems to be another problem. I think the issues and the gaps behind the theory is what makes the hollow theory harder to believe in. Because people just like you and me can't survive in such type of the world. And that's what makes it harder and more harsher environment. 

I personally think that we should research more about such hollow caves and the tunnel. And this way we can decide what we can do with the world. You can surely change the way you think here and try to get more scientific view. I do think there is a parallel dimmension instead of the hollow earth itself. We never know.
I am actually writing a science fiction novel about this right now, and I have done a lot of research on this subject. I would say that I definitely want to believe in it, in theory, but I am not sure that it is populated by reptilian sauropod humanoids and dinosaurs and escaped Nazis, etc. severl explorers, over the centuries, have sworn of the existence of a civilization in the hollow earth, and the ancient Tibetans and Enuit Eskimos have also told of its existence. I would have to see tot to believe it, like a lot of the theories here in this forum, but I think that a lot of good evidence, and not just folklore and myth, leans towards the fact that this is most likely a possibility. I have heard of stranger things before, to be sure.
(09-06-2017, 11:31 AM)overcast Wrote: The problem with this theory is that humans need vitamin D. This is something you can't get in the hollow earth. let's assume that the earth core can give you that. But then again issue of oxygen seems to be another problem. I think the issues and the gaps behind the theory is what makes the hollow theory harder to believe in. Because people just like you and me can't survive in such type of the world. And that's what makes it harder and more harsher environment. 

I personally think that we should research more about such hollow caves and the tunnel. And this way we can decide what we can do with the world. You can surely change the way you think here and try to get more scientific view. I do think there is a parallel dimmension instead of the hollow earth itself. We never know.

I think you didn't read my description about the topic. I was telling about the different idea of actual earth. Even Isaac newton have a theory of hollow atom, and I believed it will apply into larger form, like a planet we have. Because when scientise tried to explain about the actual density of the earth. It does not match to the actual figure number of data that, they show to the public. In the theory of hallow earth theory. The inner core itself is the sun below. Most people convinced about the thing, because many explorer record it into their biography, and the governmment tried and conceal the topic. So that, the people like us will not disturb them.

The biography of such claimed was so precious that, even scientists are interested regarding of such matter. I provide more details about hollow earth, and how it works. It was a massive question of existense, or a question of conspiracy. For me it is truth that must be known to all, because old writers and explorers claims it. It was a strong statement that should not be easily to dismiss.
I'm very interested in this topic, too.

Some time ago I found some information about a lost plane in 1937. That plane should go from Moscow to Alaska through the arctic circle. The transimition messages started to be weird ending on a warning: Don't go after us.

After that the retransmissions were a complete nonsense. There theories that the plane went through an access to the inside of Earth. 

Nowadays you can't fly over that area and the compass gets crazy.

I don't know if it's true, but there's defently something weird about that.
This theory is really, really interesting. I love reading stories about things that exist under the surface of the Earth. It has always fascinated me, this concept of something hidden deep inside our planet. Sadly, I don't think it would be possible for various reasons but I still really like this concept.
It's not a matter of belief. The Earth is factually not hollow. We know this because of how we track seismic waves through the planet by measuring their acoustic frequency. We can make predictions about the material the planet is filled with thanks to these frequencies. If the Earth were hollow there would be no medium for these waves to travel through except air, which would return dramatically different values.
I don't know what to think and say about it. But there is a no fly zone in  the north and south poles. That is what they said. There is also a pilot that have gone to it and came back to tell the tale or story about the hollow earth. I don't know if it is for real.

[-]
Quick Reply

Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)