Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Reduced populaton by vaccination
I have read about this on the Facebook, that there is a conspiration on how Gates want to control the population in the world. They want to reduce the number of people by using vaccination. Probably many people from the ones that are vaccinated will die soon or later.
Even here in my country, we are forced to vaccinate our kids against our will, if we don't do it we will get the biggest fine ever. Have you heard about this issue?
(09-06-2017, 01:18 PM)wallet Wrote: I have read about this on the Facebook, that there is a conspiration on how Gates want to control the population in the world. They want to reduce the number of people by using vaccination. Probably many people from the ones that are vaccinated will die soon or later.
Even here in my country, we are forced to vaccinate our kids against our will, if we don't do it we will get the biggest fine ever. Have you heard about this issue?

I think forced sterilization of marginalized groups will be easier to accomplish in secret than using vaccines. Vaccines seem extremely counterintuitive in terms of preventing the world population from increasing. Child infant mortality deaths from diseases like whooping cough and mumps have been low for a very long time. Vaccinated adults still end up having children and dying at rates similar to unvaccinated adults.

In comparison, I've heard of male prisoners getting reduced time in exchange for vasectomies, and the U.S. in particular has a dark history of forcibly sterilizing working class black and Latina women. I feel like too many people are suspicious of vaccines in order for it to currently be a viable population lowering strategy. The government works best in secret when it targets groups of people that society doesn't care about.
The fines are for the greivous damage done to herd immunity by self-serving adherents of pseudo scientific nonsense. If your claim is that vaccinations are a tool of death, then you have made a possitive claim and are now responsible for backing it up with faslifiable evidence. I wish you only the best of luck in that. Vaccines have demonstrably reduced, even eliminated some of humanity's great scourges.
I just recently heared it from my sister last night as we are sharing stories. She have 3 children which are taking these vaccinations and after she read that also in facebook, she got scared for her children. Its so concerning if this info is true but we just hope and pray that its just a conspiracy.
It is quite disgusting that such claims are being laid against the good works of Sir Bill Gates. His determination to fund the free vaccinations of kids around the world has been seen as a bad gesture by many persons that are just meant to drag him down. I just hope that these claims won't make his hands off from providing funds for these vaccinations. I mean how could anyone think that the move to depopulate can be made open and even linked to vaccinations?

I do not believe in such move even if there was a time Bill Gates made any comment n reducing the population of the world. These are just false allegations in my opinion.

[-]
Quick Reply

Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)