Poll: Do you Agree alien exist?
Agree
Disagree
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you believed alien exist among us?
I half believed that, we are alien to this world, and replace the old human species. Humans, in recent year involve the technological evolution, but not physical, in some documentaries, we were inbreed to older human and manipulated our DNA into higher intelligence. Other people claimed that, they saw alien walk among us, and watching us already. Most of us think that, they are paranoid into this matter, but I think we should consider that, theres a big chance they already did. When we look into the sky, in just 1 universe, a vast universe contain a billion of galaxy and within the galaxy consist millions of planet, only in this bases, we could assume alien do exist.
my really question is where human do come from? if i believed alien exist among us? yes very much there is alot of things that we can consider the common are strange light in the sky, yes not at all is it true but others are really can't say it is not. we can say that aliens are already in the planet and trying to protect us or study us on how we decide or take things in our decision making there is alot of things but me i do really believe they are here in earth living with us already.
I don't have the slightest idea of ​​what forms they are in disguise (it must certainly be an extremely creative disguise) and I can't explain / affirm anything at all, but... I believe that yes, they are among us.

The world is too big to exist only "humans"  living in it.
I believe that there is really life on other planets. I believe in aliens. Have you ever seen that show Ancient
Aliens? It’s a really good show. There is just too much evidence on there for it to all be made up. I don’t believe in
coincidences. Alien life is a reality.
I'm positive that aliens exist. Earth is just a small part of our solar system. With that being said, there's millions and billions of solar systems in the Universe that are bound to have some other form of life that we don't know about. It might take a while to come into contact with them but at the rate technology is going, we might see aliens sooner rather than later.
it is very simple if we (humans) are here on earth how about in the other planet with the same planet that we have, for sure it can support lifes and maybe human like people we just need to search or what we already search has life on it we dont know until we send a prove or manned mission of that part in the galaxy.
(08-26-2017, 10:14 PM)jaysolano12 Wrote: I half believed that, we are alien to this world, and replace the old human species. Humans, in recent year involve the technological evolution, but not physical, in some documentaries, we were inbreed to older human and manipulated our DNA into higher intelligence. Other people claimed that, they saw alien walk among us, and watching us already. Most of us think that, they are paranoid into this matter, but I think we should consider that, theres a big chance they already did. When we look into the sky, in just 1 universe, a vast universe contain a billion of galaxy and within the galaxy consist millions of planet, only in this bases, we could assume alien do exist.

On the Holly Quran- The great creator had been described on a sentence that -" I had been created Jin and Insan for my pray". Here JIn means another world species and Insan means Human. Great creator said to pray always for getting heaven from this world. Once we all were in the secret place of great creator as a soul. Later the great creator gave us permission to come in this world by parenst and Now we are in this world. This world will be finish. I mean there is no guarantee in this world that any body will stay for 200 years or for 300 years. We must have to leave this world on any age. After leaving this world the great creator again will take my soul and will ask me how did I have passed this world time? If I had well than I will go to heaven. If I were bad than I will be select for hell. 

So we have to good work every time. The Jin and Jenus (Male and female of another species) - they can became human of any time. The great creator had been gave this power. Basically they come in this world for pray only. They search prayer land always- Like mosque, Church or any religious place to pray to the great creator.
I am a full time freelancer and outsourcing worker at marketplace for the last 5 years. My working areas are- SEO, SEM,SMM,SMO, Large number of web research/ Online research/ Data Research and Website design and development by Word Press website. you can add me skype: masudbcl 

I definitely don't think that aliens live among us because all the video related evidence has been proved of being fake and so are the images. Aliens are reported to be seen a few years ago in a spaceship but weirdly no one got to photo them or take a video of them.
yes I do believe though I not seen one but from my research,documentary I watch and discoveries by scientists, I'm made to believe and tilt toward understanding it more at least from this forum.
Personally, I believed aliens do exist. Thousand of galaxies in the universe I don't believed we are the only lifeform existing. They might already be here years before we came in this planet. Or it might be possible they are just watching us from a thousands or millions of distance. Yes, we might ask if they exist why they are not exposing their selves to us? They already did but only the government or who are in power knows about it? I watched a lot of documentaries and I can say we already have a lot of evidences about it and sooner or later will be have the answer.

[-]
Quick Reply

Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)