Poll: Do you Agree alien exist?
Agree
Disagree
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you believed alien exist among us?
Well yeah, definitely. Knowing how huge the universe is, there is no chance that we are alone in it or outside of it. Majority of the people might not know and such information wouldn't be public, however they certainly do exist.
no, i dont believe that alien exist among us, we dont see them, and there is no theory that will prove that aliens do exist. there is no physical evidence found, and we are in the 21st century, which is , technology runs us, and there is a lot of experiment and inventions around us, if aliens really do exist ,why until now theres no evidence that will prove that aliens do exist.
Some Christians are of the opinion that fallen angels are the aliens.  In other words, they are demons using alien persona to fool people.  Anyway, these fallen angels have been a problem since Noah's day and the days of the Canannites.
I believe in aliens and also fan of an alien movies why do i believe in them cause the universe is so vast you cant say that we are alone in this universe i do believe that there are many kinds of aliens here on earth that lives among us and why they dont reveal their self in the world cause people are racist and cant accept people who are different from them. We all go to schools and heard so many news that children get bullied and their are alot of cases of bullying that happens in the world i bet that someone gets bullied right in this moment and with that do you think that the we so called aliens gonna reveal their self in public if they now that this so called aliens can manipulate their minds or can do telekinesis no people will panic or they will start protesting or do some other nonesense just to get rid of someone or something that hasn't not done anything to them. I believe higher government know something about this that they just doesnt know how to tell people i believe that the aliens help us in our remote past when people are not so racist maybe i think that the aiens believe in humans back then and something happend and that remove our knowledge about them thats why the peopl who they trust are the only people can communicate to them byabducting them and experimenting our evolution i believe they are still helping us to evolve in a secrect way...... give me a reply on what you think in my theory.......

I believe in aliens and also fan of an alien movies why do i believe in them cause the universe is so vast you cant say that we are alone in this universe i do believe that there are many kinds of aliens here on earth that lives among us and why they dont reveal their self in the world cause people are racist and cant accept people who are different from them. We all go to schools and heard so many news that children get bullied and their are alot of cases of bullying that happens in the world i bet that someone gets bullied right in this moment and with that do you think that the we so called aliens gonna reveal their self in public if they now that this so called aliens can manipulate their minds or can do telekinesis no people will panic or they will start protesting or do some other nonesense just to get rid of someone or something that hasn't not done anything to them. I believe higher government know something about this that they just doesnt know how to tell people i believe that the aliens help us in our remote past when people are not so racist maybe i think that the aiens believe in humans back then and something happend and that remove our knowledge about them thats why the peopl who they trust are the only people can communicate to them byabducting them and experimenting our evolution i believe they are still helping us to evolve in a secrect way...... give me a reply on what you think in my theory....... Smile Smile Smile Smile
The claim is made by lobby group The Disclosure Activists, a new international consortium trying to force the alleged truth about aliens out into the open.Conspiracy theorists have claimed for years aliens have been visiting Earth and world leaders are aware, but it has been kept from the public under an alleged "truth embargo" amid fears of the impact it would have on religion and the rule of law.But now The Disclosure Activists claim and number of recent UFO file declassifications, means the lid is about to come off once and for all.In a statement, the organisation said "the historical stance of widespread denial and misinformation has shifted".Group, co-founder Russell Calka: "Recently there is a systematic effort from within the US and other world governments to release this information to the public."Victor Viggiani, the senior strategic adviser to organisation, added: "All of the evidence that has been accumulated by researchers, military witness testimony, and acquired from declassified government documents over the last 70 years points to three very basic conclusions — the planet Earth has been and is being engaged by off-world civilisations.

•  
  • MORE
[Image: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1h...Vsb3cuanBn]NASA Deputy Administrator Lori Garver and Robert Bigelow, founder of Bigelow Aerospace, talk while standing next to the Bigelow Expandable Activity Module on Jan. 16, 2013, in Las Vegas, Nevada.Credit: Bill Ingalls/NASA via Getty ImagesAliens are among us. That's the gist of comments made by billionaire space entrepreneur Robert Bigelow on CBS' "60 Minutes" on Sunday. Could intelligent alien life really exist on Earth and we wouldn't know about it?Not likely, according to Seth Shostak, a senior astronomer at the SETI Institute, who said, "Obviously, I think that aliens are out there. The conditions for life seem to be very widespread. All the requirements for life are everywhere, that doesn't prove life is everywhere.""Could they come here and be buzzing the skies and occasionally entertaining Bob Bigelow by visiting him? It doesn't violate physics, but is it likely?" Shostak told Live Science. (Not really, because if it were, humans would have better evidence by now for their Earthly invasion, he said.)
[size]On the poll button I disagreed that alien exists among us because the context of the forum sounds to me as referring to some sort of mysterious beings. Aside from human beings, there is not a single secret being among us. I should add that there will never be a solid evidence for alien existence because there is none. There may be some news about UFO's in the past insinuating that there are aliens but they are all fraud. However, I say that none physical beings exist among us and they are called spirits.[/size]
for me i really believe that there is alien from the outer space because i made some short research about aliens existence and there are some finding that are hard to explain  what they see, i do believe they leave somewhere other planets that we did not yet discover.
I believe in aliens. There are just things in this world that are unanswered. Things that are impossible in history. I believe that they exist because not  only from the evidences laid in front of some people but from personal experience,too. It was a bizarre experience. And now the question is are they good or bad? how many are they? WHere do they came from?
I believe that not only humans are living in the world. We might not see them or feel there existence. However, many has proved that they are here. I read once an article that is copied from the link that alliens are already here and they are in a private custody. Governments hid their Identities for their safe. It was before world war 2 since alliens came in earth.
Sometimes i think that they already here on our planet living with us undetected, and trying to learn of things that we have just simple to study of what we are.

[-]
Quick Reply

Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)