Poll: Do you Agree alien exist?
Agree
Disagree
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you believed alien exist among us?
I don't think so. Many people claim that they saw aliens, landed straight away from the sky to the ground using an 'Unidentified Flying Object'.

But, there were no proper scientic proofs, that supports the existence of Aliens. So, I will never believe those facts about aliens.
Yes, I do believe aliens exist. I think the chances we are along in the galaxy are slim to none. Not only in the universe vast, but there have been so many probable alien sightings that I do indeed thing that we are not alone in the universe. The other forms of life may not look like us or act like us, but I do believe they are present.
One hundred billion galaxies in the universe, it would be pretentious from our part to believe that we are alone, I can't even get my head around the size of one galaxy. And the fact that the government technology is always ahead of us some 50 years let me think that they have already found the proof of the alien existence.

One hundred billion galaxies in the universe, it would be pretentious from our part to believe that we are alone, I can't even get my head around the size of one galaxy. And the fact that the government technology is always ahead of us some 50 years let me think that they have already found the proof of the alien existence.
Im not sure if its true but I think aliens doesn't exist, I have seen many footages and videos but it is indeed proven edited and fake. I would like to believe but until it there is no proper evidence I would stick to my opinion not unless I see them
I want to believe that we are not alone in the universe. Besides our own, there might be another universe that houses alien life.  We might be only billion light years away from each other. I hope our technology improves even more; for more fascinating discoveries about the universe.  It would be awesome if alien life will actually come and contact us for peace. I wonder how they would look like. I can't help but imagine their extraterrestrial look. This topic really hyped me up. Nice!
I am absolutely sure they exist as it is impossible that Earth is the only inhabited planet. If those aliens are a higher civilization than us then they might have contacted us but it's difficult for us to understand them. Or maybe they are very far from us and they haven't arrived here yet.
I don't believe aliens exist among us. All the theories and events that we see in the media do not have any proof or strong evidence. In our world right now where entertainment is popular and people are so imaginative and creative, it is not hard to make any fake news and stories. Those videos that we see online are just hoaxes made by artistic people. What I do believe is that there are other species that lives in other planet outside the universe. Though we are not yet sure about it since universe are so big that our technology has not yet reach other planets in the universe. I believe that there are other life forms out there same like us. Sleepy
I really don't believe in aliens and I agree to the one who comment here that all videos alien related proved that are fake. But it makes me more curious to the unidentified flying object that are actually caught in videos and it seems pretty real. And the videos that caught strange sounds in the sky? That's pretty weird.
This ^^
They do exist but they're way too far away for us to even grasp the concept of their existence. Also, I don't think that they're anything like we imagine them to be. They might be completely different than what we have seen in movies and series. There is no telling if they're hostile or friendly though.
I would definitely like to believe that there are alien life forms out there. The idea alone is fascinating but in reality there's a possibility, I mean earth is just one planet Out of the entire universe. Perhaps technology hasn't taken us that far yet but I Hope to be alive when we find out we are not alone.

[-]
Quick Reply

Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)