Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subliminal messages in movies and musics?
I never noticed any subliminal messages in movies or in music, but I heard it exist especially in the rock music (the satanic music). In a city from my country a lot of kids and students went to a rock concert, they listened to music and danced, they even drank a lot of beer, but at the end of the concert, more than 10 kids got suicide. No one knows why, but at that time the subliminal messages theory influenced those kids.
I don't think these sublimal messages are true in any way. I mean, this is only my opinion. I believe that they are purely coincidences and nothing more. Us human beings, love to make a controversy out of everything we hear or see. And it's normal I guess since after all, we aren't perfect. But unless there is a scientific proof that those sublimal messages have meanings, then they will always be myths and mysteries.
Some popular western music has been labeled "obviously satanic".  However, though, many religious people claim all of it to be a scheme to drive people away from God, even The Spice Girls.  However, though, saying all of it is bad makes more sense than simply labeling familiar targets like Ozzy Osbourne or Marilyn Manson.

Anyway, many claim the root of a lot of the post-60s western culture came as the result of satanist Aleister Crowley.  Also, and this is very creepy, a whole ton of rock stars cite him as a hero - from the Beatles to Hall and Oates.  So take it as you will.  Do you think there is some connection?  Is it just admiration of a free spirit?
Subliminal messages in movies and music are a fact, its true if you are observant of the words, lyrics of the song, the message of the movie you will find them. The theme of the subliminal messages is always about drugs, money, sex and many more earthly things. Maybe there are subliminal messages to trick people of what they see and brainwash the listener and viewer.
(08-27-2017, 01:51 AM)jan Wrote: it is like a secret message to the listener or viewers that some people didn't noticed at all, but me i see like they are trying to tell something beside the message of the story/music they are doing.

I really can't figure out any of those messages (if they do exist) because I get totally immersed in the movie that I'm watching or in the song that I'm listen to at the moment.

The knowledge that I have about those "conspiratorial messages" is because of the videos that exist on the subject (of the professionals who try to prove their existence).
I am not sure how many of these messages are actually legitimate and purposesful and how many may simply be an accident of production. One of the more famous ones in the Beatles song I am the walrus supposedly contained the message that Paul was dead. As we all know, Paul McCartney is very much alive!
I've read a few articles regarding hand gestures that a few well-known artists have been using during their music videos or concerts claiming that they're illuminati or being a member of a society of Freemasons such as Jay-Z  and Beyonce making a "Triangular Symbol" With the use of their hands which is meant to symbolize the "Eye of Providence".  I happen to believe there is a bit of truth behind this though since Freemasonry is known to be a society of elite, wealthy and influential people that is recognized globally even here in the Philippines.
Here is something to think about. I am sure you know about Alex Jones if you are on this forum. Alex is the number one critical thinker in the world and he is trying to save us from impending doom that the government and mass media are trying to bring to us through Satan and demonic messages and taking away our rights. Ok so first just take a look at Batman. Alex Jones showed that in the Batman movie a couple years ago, there was clearly a map on display pointing to Sandy Hook. The same Sandy Hook that just happened to have a shooting a couple months later? Alex is right if that isn't a sublimnal message and complete proof I don't know what is.
(09-06-2017, 10:53 AM)kgord Wrote: I am not sure how many of these messages are actually legitimate and purposesful and how many may simply be an accident of production. One of the more famous ones in the Beatles song I am the walrus supposedly contained the message that Paul was dead. As we all know, Paul McCartney is very much alive!

I don't believe in the theory that some messages were accidentally placed on the songs or that they were the result of some mistake. The music producers are always very careful with the final result of the songs (some are even more careful than the singers or bands).

So, I guess the explanation for this remains unexplained.
Actually, this is a propaganda strategy first used by the Nazi. They used to put subliminal messages in videos and music to induce behavior change in the masses. So it's no surprise that some artists have used this as well. The messages can be something as harmless as self promoting or something as dark as satanic messages and such. It's still very interesting nonetheless.

[-]
Quick Reply

Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)