Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Once a spy... Always a spy?
Thumbs Up 
I love movies where the plot is based on the complex (and at the same time fascinating) world of espionage. It's a subgenre of the "action" genre that I most seek to watch.

Within this world, I have a curiosity (which millions of other people also have) related to the life of the spies after they retire. What, in fact - because I've read many reports and heard many stories about it - does it happen to them?

How do you think this post-espionage world works?
I loved watching "Mission impossible". There are many instances tom cruise betrayed and was used by their superiors personal interest. The spy agent themselves conceal from the public. There was a scene in the movies that tom cruise betrayed by his friends, he didn't expect they would do such things.

What you asking for was Double spy agent, who knows they were all the same because they were spy after all. Their stories quite complicated, I heard also from documentary before, a dying old man confess everything.
(08-27-2017, 12:10 AM)jaysolano12 Wrote: I loved watching "Mission impossible". There are many instances tom cruise betrayed and was used by their superiors personal interest. The spy agent themselves conceal from the public. There was a scene in the movies that tom cruise betrayed by his friends, he didn't expect they would do such things.

What you asking for was Double spy agent, who knows they were all the same because they were spy after all. Their stories quite complicated, I heard also from documentary before, a dying old man confess everything.

The world of espionage is something extremely complex... It's something like walking in a minefield because you never know who you can really trust. Living this way must be very crazy (in a bad way, of course).

Honestly, I think that once someone gets into that Russian roulette, there's no going out (other than dying / being killed).
spy's really change the world right now they do things behind of what we know to change the outcome without thinking that they are the one who really did it. secret mission or espionage are the main mission of this people and other things that they think a treat to them.
Spys are dangerous at the moment because they can really harm anything they like without getting caught.
To this day I really don't think that espionage is this harmful but it definitely was in the past.
spys used depends on the situation they always have a good effect and also bad effect in life. in some point their using it as finding the truth of someone who lied others and some is just want to know the information of everything about welt.
(08-27-2017, 01:31 AM)jan Wrote: spy's really change the world right now they do things behind of what we know to change the outcome without thinking that they are the one who really did it. secret mission or espionage are the main mission of this people and other things that they think a treat to them.

I agree with you in the sense that the work of a spy is somewhat complicated because of the missions they undertake. You will rarely notice one until their acts behind the back are exposed.

A spy can thwart plans of rivals and work to great effect in granting victory to the side he supports.
Once a spy always a spy, i think its true, i agree in that statement. Maybe its in their nature already and its hard to change that mindset. Even in movies, spies have the most sinister character background, they are mysterious and have so many secrets. There are even double spies.
Being a spy is dangerous and you have to be very skillful. You have to face many delicate situations. some spy is good but some of them are bad. But I remember my favorite movie spy kids. that movie was very awesome, come to think of it spy? kids? unbelievable but really a great movie Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I don't know how this world works but I think that a spy will always be a spy and keep its reflexes and qualities. They will always be careful and skilled in observing things that we don't see that easily, they are special people and I think is in their nature to be and act differently than us, the normal people!

[-]
Quick Reply

Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)