Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you think that Illuminati controls the world?
So as the title says, do you think that Illuminati controls the worlds? I've read many articles about this and I've never come to a decision.
Please share your thought about this. Big Grin
Only Almighty God controls the whole world, not the Masons. God has the wisdom behind the existence of illuminati and reason why it can influence the world. In my opinion, it is nothing more than a test for us believers of God. So many people who is not deep in faith will be attracted by them and goes astray.
I have read books and articles portraying this fact and that most things seen on earth are the handwork of an unknown God.It get me thinking if it could be the illuminati God.
absolutely not, there are much stronger and the creator and the one made all of the living things and that is almighty god
I don't think so. Only god can control the world. Though there are many theories about illuminati/ masons. I think if they really exist they are just a group of people. Maybe some are influential and some are not. But however influential a person can be, i don't think he can manipulate everything. There is always an opposition, there is always rivalry. So no one or no group of people can have everything in their hands.
In as much as I can't say Illuminati controls the world, I think there is a share of power around the globe in which many forces try to hold a section of the world in their control. That is to say that Illuminati got some powers that make them control some sections of the world.
(08-27-2017, 04:12 AM)patrickdim Wrote: absolutely not, there are much stronger and the creator and the one made all of the living things and that is almighty god

The creator gives power of control of the world to whichever group He pleases. All over history, a certain man or group has been given excessive power - Alexander the great, Napoleon, Roman empire etc. Right now the people whom the creator  has given power to control the world, could be illuminati and they simply prefer to operate behind the scenes / from the shadow.
I think illuminati is a society that controls most of the worlds leaders and superstars,  but i think God is still cintrolling whats happening in our world. Illuminati may just control some part of society.
(08-27-2017, 05:01 AM)saygorem Wrote: I think illuminati is a society that controls most of the worlds leaders and superstars,  but i think God is still cintrolling whats happening in our world. Illuminati may just control some part of society.

Yes haha, I was thinking the same, good point though.
Maybe God controls the planet but Illuminati controls the society.
I don't think so. Because many people believe in God. Illuminati was just nothing compared to God. I still believe God is the only one who can control this world. And he has all the power to control us. everything happens for a reason. and God also gave us trials for a reason. Illuminati may control those wealthy people and superstars but not the world. :angel: :angel:

[-]
Quick Reply

Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)