Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do you believe in the existence of Afterlife?
Have you heard of near death stories? This is where someone who is almost dying saw the gates of heaven opening to them, or someone who sees the angel of death so they can take him to hell. Do you believe in afterlife? Then you might wanna share your own experiences here.

Our religion tells us there is heaven and hell - and we go to heaven if we do good to others and we go to hell for doing bad. Let's set aside religion, lets put into context the existence of heaven and hell. Where is heaven located? Does anyone know? Is it somewhere just just above earth? How about other worlds that exist? Do they have heaven and hell too? This questions are all over my mind - but no man can ever asnwer it. We have theories , stories, but no hard evidence about its reality. 

A religious person can simply tell us, Yes! There is heaven and hell because I believe there is, I believe in my faith! Then Science is here, saying NO! It does not exist simply because humans die and turn into dust and thats it - your life ends there.

Whatever it is that is out there - for me, I will enjoy my life and make the most out of it. As long as you believe in something, believe that there is something or someone out there greater than us, then keep it that way because no one's taking that away from you.

Afterlife - is accepting death.
yes i believe in after life like heaven and hell the proof is the bible we should take this seriously. we should have Jesus Christ in our hearts so that satan cannot drag us from hell when the time you die.
This as always been a question that I'm always curious about.Is there life after we are gone from this earth.Even the theologians gives contradicting answers.some says yes and some says No.I think we die and go into oblivion.No more life anywhere.So I live my life and I know I don't have any other life apart from this.That is it.
This topic is mostly the reason why I can't sleep at night sometimes. Basically most of us are assuming that the afterlife is true. Our parents raise us to believe it. For some reasons it made me think that if a person die he will not go to other place but rather just have the same state of sleeping but in this case he will not be awake and exprerience dreams. Creepy right ?
For me afterlife is true and that is eternal life. If you believe in paranormal things then you must believe in heaven too.
Hi, Geloi, I am a religious person but my answer is not influenced only by my beliefs. The answer is yes, I do think there is life after death, it is impossible like our life to end, there must be something after death, we must exist somehow. I would say there are heaven and hell, and I think that our soul is immortal, it just passes from a level to another.
I know that our body is different from our soul. I've read some testimonies about those topics. What amazed me from what I read from numerous topic is that when your soul departs from your body it transcends to somewhere else. And you'll immediately know the "truth". The truth that we do not gain in the physical world. It's really interesting. I don't know if it's a fact but it just gave me another thing to wonder about.
Yes, I do believe. Before I was a kid I was told that there is heaven and hell and I dont really questioned it.
As Im getting older I experienced some incidents that challenges that idea. And I felt doubts , asking myself is there really an afterlife?? Because i dont believe what I do not see anymore. This might sound crazy but I had seen UFOs and flying Cryptid etc. and i know what i saw because Im not the only one who saw it at the same time and place. Thats why i believe that there are such extra ordinary things.
Even in doubts Im still praying for that God the one they have told me when I was a kid and asking why he wont show Himself to me. Until one moment of searching for truth and sincerity from myself  and a heart without pride.. He showed His very bright light to me and felt His Love and His name is JESUS CHRIST. And showed me that UFOs and Cryptid etc. are Demons trying to distract us from the truth.
Yes, i do believed in afterlife or etenity..when we die we enter the spirit realm and go into one of two places which is heaven and earth.
Heaven is the place of comfort and hell is the place of torment. Religion and Science are always contrast, they have different views theories.
Yes, I do believe. Before I was a kid I was told that there is heaven and hell and I dont really questioned it.
As Im getting older I experienced some incidents that challenges that idea. And I felt doubts , asking myself is there really an afterlife?? Because i dont believe what I do not see anymore. This might sound crazy but I had seen UFOs and flying Cryptid etc. and i know what i saw because Im not the only one who saw it at the same time and place. Thats why i believe that there are such extra ordinary things.
Even in doubts Im still praying for that God the one they have told me when I was a kid and asking why he wont show Himself to me. Until one moment of searching for truth and sincerity from myself  and a heart without pride.. He showed His very bright light to me and felt His Love and His name is JESUS CHRIST. And showed me that UFOs and Cryptid etc. are Demons trying to distract us from the truth.
From what I have been reading lately about the resurrection stories and the afterlife stories. It does seem real to me from what I have accumulated so far in terms of knowledge. I think it's possible that the afterlife is going to be there. But the issue with that concept is that we don't know how and where it stands. I meant to say if the after life to be real then what we do with the life is nothing but the chaos. And we are likely to have much better control over our decisions and the life in general this way. Hope that we can in future find out about it.

[-]
Quick Reply

Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)