Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do you believe in the existence of Afterlife?
I guess we will never know if it exists. In my opinion, It exists. I do believe in that. God, will be always with us if we are good people. Since I was a kid people have taught me especially my parents that it exist heaven and hell and the hell is for bad people who were always doing bad things committing sins. I actually had experiences after my grandpa passed away. I saw him and also I had seen him in my dreams, telling me that he is okay.
Yes I do believe in the afterlife. As a muslim, we believe that we must follow the commandments of our Almighty God. We believe that the afterlife holds more for us than what this world has to offer us. We believe that this world is materialistic and we will be truely rewarded in the afterlife if we are good Muslims in this World. That is why for most muslims, it is all about being religious and try to follow the character and ways of our final Prophet.

Yes I do believe in the afterlife. As a muslim, we believe that we must follow the commandments of our Almighty God. We believe that the afterlife holds more for us than what this world has to offer us. We believe that this world is materialistic and we will be truely rewarded in the afterlife if we are good Muslims in this World. That is why for most muslims, it is all about being religious and try to follow the character and ways of our final Prophet.
Yes I do believe in the afterlife. As a muslim we believe that the afterlife has more to offer us rather than this world we live in. The world we live in is materialistic for us and we believe our reward for doing good in this world will pay off for us in the afterlife. That is why us Muslims choose to be spiritual and religious without conflicting one over the other. We believe that we must do good in this shortlived world to attain a great status in the afterlife.
Afterlife for me is just a sense of belief. It is what we have been told from the start. But if there are people who claim they have been there and was able to come back to tell their story. Probably I would need more proof to really believe in these things. I think and firmly believe that if a person die he/she will just go to sleep a rest for eternal. Way back history to get the fear of death people in the olden days created a story that will give one hope in death and would be willing to accept and embrace death to the fullest and without these beliefs each and everyone will always to continue to fear death and even with the stories we still fear the coming of the end.
I have thought about this question over and over ever since I was a small child. I think that I started to contemplate this after my grandfater died. On the morning of his death, I had a dream that he came to my bedside and told me goodbye. I was two hours away by car, and the dream woke me up. I immediatell called the hospital, and they told me he had died about five minutes befor I rang. My mother had not even had the chance to call me yet. Ever since then, and since I have also had some paranormal experiences in a house I once rented, I have been curious about and wondering about the afterlife and the nature of the afterlife. I can not answer this question one way or the other, personally, with any confidence, but I will admit that, based upon my experiences, I tend to lean towards beleiving that we do continue, in one form or another, after we pass away from this plane of existence.
Yes I believe in after life and I believe as well that we have a choice in it, I mean if you truly want to go in heaven I think you already know what needs to be done. That's what I kept on telling that since you are still alive make the most of your time. If you have done something bad before I think thia is the right time to correct it .
I have thought about this question over and over ever since I was a small child. I think that I started to contemplate this after my grandfater died. On the morning of his death, I had a dream that he came to my bedside and told me goodbye. I was two hours away by car, and the dream woke me up. I immediatell called the hospital, and they told me he had died about five minutes befor I rang. My mother had not even had the chance to call me yet. Ever since then, and since I have also had some paranormal experiences in a house I once rented, I have been curious about and wondering about the afterlife and the nature of the afterlife. I can not answer this question one way or the other, personally, with any confidence, but I will admit that, based upon my experiences, I tend to lean towards beleiving that we do continue, in one form or another, after we pass away from this plane of existence.
I do not believe in the afterlife.  I have heard plenty of stories of people who have had near-death experiences and then think that they have seen "heaven".  I don't believe that they actually have seen heaven, I think that their brain is dying and thusly they are experiencing visions that are not real.

My opinion might be skewed because I don't believe in any religion.  Obviously religious people cannot tell you where heaven is located because in their mind, they won't know until they go there.  I think that people believe in religion as a coping mechanism for the sad reality of life.  I feel that once you die, that's it.  Your body rots and you turn to dust.  

I feel the same way that you do, I'll enjoy life for now.  Are you familiar with the term "Optimistic Nihlism"?  This sounds very similar to the feelings you are expressing.  Life is meaningless so we may as well enjoy it while we can.
I think somewhere beneath our bodies deep inside we feel a soul. Something that is not just body. We feel it's existence. So yes there will be life after death where the soul will dwell.
Yes, I do. As a Christian, I believe that once a person dies your soul will be taken to either heaven or hell based on your way of life in this world. An after life for us could only mean endless suffering or happiness. On the other hand, there are things in this world that are unexplainable. I always have a fascination with the concept of resurrection. Imagine how a person from the past could resemble someone in the present totally unrelated but shares the same attributes and accomplishments. Human as we are, even if we already have a strong foundation of what we believe in, there are times that we tend to question the purpose of life, what comes after life and the life thereafter.

[-]
Quick Reply

Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)