Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacrificing a human to join illuminatic
I have read and also heard from people that to join illuminatic,you need to sacrifice a human being which must be a member of your Family,mostly a loved one.The main purpose  of this ritual is mostly to have power and influence and maybe wealth.I have always wanted to know if this is a fact or a myth?
I never heard of such stupidity, in fact, no one knows how to join the Illuminati. You must find someone from this group that is willing to hear your requests and this person will tell you what to do to be accepted in this group, of course, you will be needed to be checked and see if you are a trusted person or not. The Illuminati will test you in various ways but they will not put you to kill someone from your family...
I've read some article about a man who was recruited in this kind of cult. But I have never read anything about him sacrificing some beloved ones. He was just recruited because he has some influence in the university he waas on that time in which attracted the attention of the group. You may search on it online. I don't know if it is a fact but I read some interesting things about what he wrote. However, this article he made was not given a chance to have another one.
If the Illuminati is real, and even a quarter as powerful as some claim they are, then I suspect you don't seek out admission to their group. If they want you, they find you. You probably have to have some quality or material wealth that is valuable to them in the first place. It wouldn't even surprise me if the "offer" they made to you was something like, "You join us, or you die.".
(08-28-2017, 09:13 AM)Deep_7 Wrote: If the Illuminati is real, and even a quarter as powerful as some claim they are, then I suspect you don't seek out admission to their group. If they want you, they find you. You probably have to have some quality or material wealth that is valuable to them in the first place. It wouldn't even surprise me if the "offer" they made to you was something like, "You join us, or you die.".

i completly agree. i must say, its probably, join us, or die. if you do join us, you still may die
I've never heard of this before, but evil comes in all forms, I guess. If there is something terrible that can be done, at this point in history, I am sure that some malcreant has done it, whether it was for an intiation or not. If this is true, and the members of the Illuminati could actually be officially recognized, then they should be brought to justice. However, if the Illuminati IS real, they most likely have the power to avoid being brought to justice under any normal legal circumstances.
Maybe, what are you referring about was the cult of alien organization, living here on earth. There are some theory, alien that, same type of dragon, or reptiles, living here on earth. There only aim was to enslave human, reptilian saw us an inferior being which means a below level of organism, subjected only into slavery. There was some discussions that, real human in the past where the peaceful one, friendly, gent, and have deep affection into another living beings, only those aggresive aliens corrupt us. All I know illuminati holds the true knowledge of all history, they don't require such things.
(08-28-2017, 09:13 AM)Deep_7 Wrote: If the Illuminati is real, and even a quarter as powerful as some claim they are, then I suspect you don't seek out admission to their group. If they want you, they find you. You probably have to have some quality or material wealth that is valuable to them in the first place. It wouldn't even surprise me if the "offer" they made to you was something like, "You join us, or you die.".

I agree with this. I'm a very strong believer of their existence and the control they have on our society, but sacrifices or rituals are not something I see them doing. They will find you if they want you, and just like you said, you'll have few choices from there. I don't think they'll leave someone alive who knows of their existence and has refused.
Sacrificing a human to join illuminati is what they say a requirment for their membership, to show their allegiance and loyalty to the secret society. Its inhuman to do that . They do it because they badly needed power and wealth offered by the devil.
wallet dateline=' Wrote: I never heard of such stupidity, in fact, no one knows how to join the Illuminati. You must find someone from this group that is willing to hear your requests and this person will tell you what to do to be accepted in this group, of course, you will be needed to be checked and see if you are a trusted person or not. The Illuminati will test you in various ways but they will not put you to kill someone from your family...

I agree with this one!

[-]
Quick Reply

Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)